Dugald Stewart/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Dugald Stewart, or pages that link to Dugald Stewart or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Dugald Stewart. Needs checking by a human.
- Athens : Athens (Modern Greek: Αθήνα/Athina, Ancient Greek: Ἀθῆναι/Athēnai) is the capital and the greatest city of Greece, (Ελλάς) with more than 4 million people in the metropolitan area and around 1 million in the city centre.
- Edinburgh University : Founded in 1582, one of the leading academic institutions in the UK.
- James Burnet, Lord Monboddo : (1714 - 1799) Scottish judge and anthropologist, a leading figure in the Scottish Enlightenment of the 18th century, best remembered as a founder of comparative historical linguistics.
- John Playfair : (1748-1819) Scottish mathematician, best known for his explanation and promotion of the work of James Hutton
- Scottish Enlightenment : A period in 18th century Scotland characterized by a great outpouring of intellectual and scientific accomplishments.