Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Dravograd, or pages that link to Dravograd or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Dravograd. Needs checking by a human.
- Carinthia (province) : A province in the north of Slovenia.
- Drava River : River in Central Europe, a 750km long tributary of the Danube, originating in the South Tirol in Italy.
- Meža River : Add brief definition or description
- Municipalities of Slovenia : Add brief definition or description
- Črneče : a village in Slovenia, situated on the right bank of the Drava river in the municipality of Dravograd.