Dividend Discount Model/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Dividend Discount Model, or pages that link to Dividend Discount Model or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Dividend Discount Model. Needs checking by a human.
- Capital Asset Pricing Model : (CAPM) a model which relates the rate of return of an equity to the equity market rate of return and to that equity's beta factor (see the formula at  and see the definition of beta ).
- Common stock : Capital stock that is secondary to preferred stock in the distribution of dividends and often of assets.
- Financial economics : the economics of investment choices made by individuals and corporations, and their consequences for the economy, .
- Perpetuity : An annuity that has no definite end, or a stream of cash payments that continues forever.