Dialect levelling/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Dialect levelling, or pages that link to Dialect levelling or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Dialect levelling. Needs checking by a human.
- Dialect continuum : Range of dialects spoken across a large geographical area, differing only slightly between areas that are geographically close, and gradually decreasing in mutual intelligibility as the distances become greater.
- Dialect : Regional or social variety of a language distinguished by pronunciation, grammar, or vocabulary, especially a variety of speech differing from the standard literary language or speech pattern of the culture in which it exists.
- Korean language : Add brief definition or description
- Milton Keynes : Large town and borough in Buckinghamshire, in the south east of England, and north-west of London.
- Regional dialect levelling : The process whereby the local dialects of a region become less distinctive as a result of mixing with each other.