Democratic Party (United States)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Democratic Party (United States), or pages that link to Democratic Party (United States) or to this page or whose text .
- History of the Democratic Party (United States) : Add brief definition or description
- Fifth Party System : In U.S. political history, the period from 1932 to the present, also called New Deal Era during the presidency of Franklin D. Roosevelt
- New Deal Coalition : The alignment of interest groups and voting blocks who supported the New Deal and voted for Democratic presidential candidates from 1932 until approximately 1966.
- Bill Clinton : Democratic politician (1946– ), President of the United States 1993–2001, and husband of U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
- Hillary Clinton : U.S. Secretary of State (2009-2013); Senator for New York (2001-2009); U.S. presidential candidate for the Democratic Party, 2016 (contender, 2008); former First Lady (born 1947).
- Barack Obama : 44th President of the United States of America (2009–2017) and a former Senator from Illinois (born 1961).
- John Edwards : American lawyer, Senator, vice-presidential and presidential candidate.
- Louis E. Martin : American journalist, newspaper publisher, civil rights activist and advisor to three Presidents of the United States.
- Republican Party (United States) : One of two major contemporary political parties in the United States; center-right; the elephant is its symbol.