Declaration of Helsinki/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Declaration of Helsinki, or pages that link to Declaration of Helsinki or to this page or whose text .
- Medical ethics : The study of moral values as they apply to medicine.
- Informed consent : Agreement, by the person affected or his surrogate, to make a knowledgeable decision consenting to participation in a medical treatment or research trial
- Nazi medical experiments : Part of The Holocaust was a program of nonconsensual medical experiments, primarily conducted at concentration camps, for which many of those conducted them were tried for war crimes
- Shiro Ishii : Imperial Japanese Army lieutenant general who directed their biological weapon program at Unit 731 in Pingfan, China; given immunity postwar by US intelligence
- Placebo : A treatment or drug, administered by, or at the orders of, a health professional, that the professional knows will have no physiologic effect