David Hogarth/Related Articles
- See also changes related to David Hogarth, or pages that link to David Hogarth or to this page or whose text .
- Archaeology : The scientific study of past human cultures by means of the recovery, documentation and analysis of material remains and environmental data.
- Middle East : A geographical region in Asia that also contains small parts of Europe and Africa.
- First World War : Add brief definition or description
- Gertrude Bell : (1868-1926) British expert on the Middle East, involved in strategic intelligence for the Arab Revolt (First World War) and had a major influence on the formation of modern Iraq.
- T. E. Lawrence : (1888-1935) British soldier and author, known as Lawrence of Arabia, who coordinated the Arab Revolt (First World War) against the Ottoman Empire with British military operations