Cross infection/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Cross infection, or pages that link to Cross infection or to this page or whose text .
- Medical error : Mistakes made in a medical setting with respect to patient care, sanitation or medical administration. A mistake is less than optimal action, thus failure to set up efficient procedures and routines which minimize mistakes is medical error.
- Ventilator-associated pneumonia : Add brief definition or description
- Surgical wound infection : Infections that occur at the site of a surgical incision
- Staphylococcus aureus : Facultatively anaerobic, Gram-positive pathogenic coccus capable of producing suppurative lesions, furunculosis, pyemia, osteomyelitis, food poisoning, and may be resistant to commonly used antibiotics.
- Clostridium difficile : A bacteria species causing infectious diarhhea and pseudomembranous colitis.