Confessions (Augustine)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Confessions (Augustine), or pages that link to Confessions (Augustine) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Confessions (Augustine). Needs checking by a human.
- Augustine of Hippo : (November 13 354–August 28 430) Bishop and Doctor of the Church.
- Biography : A narrative account of a person's life.
- Common Era : The period of measured time beginning with the year 1 on the Gregorian calendar.
- Genesis : First book of the Torah and the Hebrew Bible.
- Manichaeism : Religious movement popular in Persia and the Middle East circa. third century CE, combining Zoroastrian and Christian beliefs. Beliefs are broadly dualistic, seeing the world as being a battle between good and evil.