Compressibility factor (gases)/External Links
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- Real gases (Lecture by Assoc. Prof. P.J. Brucat, Chemistry Dept., University of Florida)
- Ideal & Real Gases (Lecture outline by Dr. P.J. Stuart, Chemistry Dept., LaSalle University, Pennsylvania)
- Thermodynamic Models, Pure Components, Gases (Lecture by Prof. P/C.Sukanek, Chem. Eng. Dept., University of Mississippi)
- Gas Laws (Lecture by Professor M.J. Mombourquette at Queens University, [[Canada)
- Equations of State (Professor Lyes Kadem, Concordia University, Canada)
- Real Gases (Lecture material used by Professor R.M. Price at Christian Brothers University, Tennessee, U.S.A.)