Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Codec. Needs checking by a human.
- Data compression : Add brief definition or description
- Facsimile : A means of sending copies of paper documents, over conventional telephone networks or over Internet protocol
- Public Switched Telephone Network : Network of the world's public circuit-switched telephone systems, the is now almost entirely digital and includes mobile as well as fixed telephones.
- Telephone : Telecommunications device that transmits and receives sound, most commonly the human voice, by converting the sound waves to pulses of electrical current, and then retranslating the current back to sound.
- User Datagram Protocol : The simplest, lowest-overhead end-to-end protocol in the Internet Protocol Suite
- Voice (communications) : In communications technology, the range of frequencies carried by a telephone or radio intended to be adequate for clearly understandable spoken language, but not necessarily voice (music)