Clostridium botulinum/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Clostridium botulinum, or pages that link to Clostridium botulinum or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Clostridium botulinum. Needs checking by a human.
- CDC Bioterrorism Agents-Disease list : Add brief definition or description
- Fermentation (food) : The conversion of nutrients to desired products, such as ethanol, acetic acid or acetone, using yeast, bacteria, or a combination thereof
- Materials MASINT : A discipline involving the measurement of signatures from the collection, processing, and analysis of gas, liquid, or solid samples; it complements technical intelligence: a technical intelligence analyst would work with a captured example of the weapon, or at least pieces of it, to come to that understanding of the propellant, while an analyst of this technique would infer the propellant through analysis of the exhaust
- Select Agent Program : Pathogens or biological toxins which have been declared by the US Department of Health and Human Services or by the US Department of Agriculture to have the potential to pose a severe threat to public health and safety.