Cleveland, Ohio/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Cleveland, Ohio, or pages that link to Cleveland, Ohio or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Cleveland, Ohio. Needs checking by a human.
- Apollo Command-Service Module : Three-man spacecraft built for NASA by North American Aviation, and one of the two spacecraft that were utilized for the Apollo program, along with the Lunar Module, to land astronauts on the Moon.
- Cleveland State University : Public university located in Cleveland, Ohio, established in 1964 and part of the University System of Ohio.
- Columbus, Ohio : Capital city of the U.S. state of Ohio and largest city in the state.
- Dennis Kucinich : U.S. Representative (D-Ohio), U.S. House Committee on Education and Labor; U.S. House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform; Vice Chair, Congressional Progressive Caucus
- Disk jockey : A person who selects and plays recorded music for an audience.
- Elinor Smith : (1911) a pioneering American aviatrix, once known as "The Flying Flapper of Freeport". She was the first woman test pilot for both Fairchild and Bellanca.
- Euclid : (ca. 325 BC - ca. 265 BC) Alexandrian mathematician and known as the father of geometry.
- Famous dogs : Annotated history of real canines notable in their own right.
- Garrett Morgan : African American inventor and businessman who is well-known for his protective breathing hood, a variety of hair-straightening and cosmetic preparations, and a type of traffic signal.
- Grandmaster Flash : Hip-hop musician and DJ; one of the pioneers of hip-hop DJing, cutting, and mixing.
- John D. Rockefeller : American industrialist (1839-1937), financier and philanthropist who revolutionized the oil industry and philanthropy.
- Lake Erie : Southernmost of the North American Great Lakes
- Ohio : The 17th state admitted to the United States of America.
- Russian language : Widely-used member of the Slavic languages, written in the Cyrillic alphabet and spoken across Eurasia.
- Standard Oil Company : Add brief definition or description
- Tom L. Johnson : 1854-1911) A street railway entrepreneur, US congressman, and mayor of Cleveland, Ohio.
- Wind turbine : A rotating machine that converts the kinetic energy in wind into mechanical energy.