- See also changes related to Clarinet, or pages that link to Clarinet or to this page or whose text .
- Musical instrument : An object constructed or used for the purpose of making music.
- Wind instrument : Add brief definition or description
- Woodwind instrument : Musical instrument of either the flute or reed family.
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Clarinet. Needs checking by a human.
- Gilad Atzmon : (June 9, 1963- ) A jazz musician and composer, writer and Palestinian solidarity activist based in London, who grew up in Israel, and regards himself as a Hebrew-speaking Palestinian.
- Jazz : American-originated musical style, pioneered by black artists, and emphasizing improvisation.
- Rembetika : A kind of popular urban Greek music.
- The Rite of Spring : Ballet by Stravinsky which received its first performance in 1913.