Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
- Dornan, Peter. Nicky Barr, an Australian Air Ace: A Story of Action and Adventure.Allen Unwin. 2005 ISBN: 1741145295
- Miller , Roger G. "Four Caterpillars and a Funeral; Documents on the Crash of the Huff-Daland XLB-5, May 28, 1927. Airpower History. 49. 2002.
- McDermott, John J. "Ralph W. Sleeper 1925-1993". Proceedings and Addresses of the American Philosophical Association, Vol. 69, No. 2 (Nov., 1995), pp. 114-115.
- (An obituary recognizing a recipient of five air medals, two battle stars who was also a member of the Caterpillar Club).
- Stafford, Jane. "Seven-Mile Jumps. The Science News-Letter, Vol. 39, No. 3 (Jan. 18, 1941), pp. 42-44.
- (Daring Caterpillar Club members who jumped from more than 20,000 feet.)