California Institute of Technology/Related Articles
- See also changes related to California Institute of Technology, or pages that link to California Institute of Technology or to this page or whose text .
- Education : Learning, teaching, research and scholarship activities for the purpose of organizing, presenting and acquiring knowledge, skills or social norms.
- Engineering : The profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.
- Science : The organized body of knowledge based on non–trivial refutable concepts that can be verified or rejected on the base of observation and experimentation
- California : A state of the United States located on the west coast of the North American continent.
- Richard Feynman : (1918–1988) An American physicist known for his scientific acumen, humor, and charismatic charm; drummer and painter of scandalous paintings; member of the Presidential Commission on the Space Shuttle Challenger Accident, then Professor of Theoretical Physics at California Institute of Technology; Nobel Prize winner in Physics, 1965; staff, Manhattan Project
- Gordon Moore : Add brief definition or description
- Donald Knuth : An acclaimed computer scientist, mathematician, and professor emeritus at Stanford University.
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory : Operated under contract by the California Institute of Technology in Pasadena, California, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration facility concerned with the design and operation of deep space missions beyond Earth orbit