CZ:Visual Arts Workgroup
|Visual Arts article||All articles (362)||To Approve (0)||Editors: active (0) / inactive (10)
Authors: active (154) / inactive (0)
|Visual Arts Workgroup Discussion|
|Citable Articles (0)|
|Checklist-generated categories: Underlinked (183) | Cat Check (184) | Cleanup (0)|
Subpage categories: Definitions (327) | Related Articles (273; to check 119) | Bibliography (91) | External Links (138) | Gallery (6) | Video (3)
Missing subpage categories: Definitions (24) | Related Articles (15) | Bibliography (24) | External Links (17)
Click on the [r] after the first definition below to edit this list of transcluded subtopics.
- Visual arts : Creative fields that produce works primarily experienced through the sense of sight.
- Ceramics : Add brief definition or description
- Drawing : Visual art that makes use of any number of drawing instruments to mark a two-dimensional medium.
- Fashion : Add brief definition or description
- Film : A visual medium involving the recording and display of images in motion over time, generally by photographic means.
- Installation art : Add brief definition or description
- Painting : Art consisting of representational, imaginative, or abstract designs produced by application of coloured paints or pigments to a two-dimensional, prepared, surface.
- Photography : Art and science of capturing an image on a light sensitive material.
- Pottery : Add brief definition or description
- Printmaking : Art form consisting of the production of images, usually on paper but occasionally on fabric, parchment, plastic, or other support, by various techniques of multiplication.
- Sculpture : The art of manipulating materials to create three-dimensional forms
- Textile art : Add brief definition or description
- Video art : Type of art which relies on moving pictures and comprises video and/or audio data.