- See also changes related to Bulldozer, or pages that link to Bulldozer or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Bulldozer. Needs checking by a human.
- Armored fighting vehicle : A military vehicle that is both protected against blast and fragments, and either has offensive weapons or directly supports combat by vehicles with offensive weapons
- Backhoe : A piece of heavy construction equipment consisting of a combined shovel and bucket at the end of a powered, hinged boom; in use, the operator scoops earth or other material with the bucket, then draws it to the power source at the other end of the boom
- Coal mining : A term that encompasses the various methods used to extract the carbon-containing rock called coal from the ground.
- Construction equipment : Equipment, which may be mobile, semipermanent, or permanent, intended for heavy work such as earthmoving, lifting containers or materials, drilling holes in earth or rock, or concrete or paving application
- Steel : An alloy whose major component is iron, with carbon content between 0.02% and 1.7% by weight, depending on grade.
- Tactics : Military concepts and techniques used to fight a battle once battle is joined.
- Tool : The technical means to an end.