Brilliant Anti-Tank/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Brilliant Anti-Tank, or pages that link to Brilliant Anti-Tank or to this page or whose text contains "Brilliant Anti-Tank".
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Brilliant Anti-Tank. Needs checking by a human.
- AGM-114 Hellfire [r]: A U.S. Army guided missile, fired from attack helicopters, Air Force and CIA unmanned aerial vehicles and ground platforms against tanks and other armored vehicles, bunkers, "soft" vehicles, and cave targets. [e]
- Bat (disambiguation) [r]: Add brief definition or description
- MGM-140 ATACMS [r]: A short- to medium-range ballistic missile, developed by the U.S. Army to engage high-value ground targets beyond the range of cannon, yet under the direct control of ground forces commanders; fired by the M270 Multiple Launch Rocket System [e]
- MQ-1 Predator [r]: A medium-altitude, long-endurance, unmanned aerial vehicle used for armed reconnaissance by the Central Intelligence Agency, and for reconnaissance, surveillance and target acquisition at the level of Unified Combatant Commands; it will be replaced by its larger descendant, the MQ-9 Reaper [e]