It was first opened as 'Bradford Exchange' in 1850. The current building was designed in 1962 and completed in 1971. The bus station was rebuilt and opened in 2001.
It has train services to Leeds, Huddersfield, Manchester, and Blackpool and bus and coach services to many other destinations. It is within walking distance of Bradford Forster Square railway station.
A full list of bus services can be found here.