Blackwell Synergy/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Blackwell Synergy, or pages that link to Blackwell Synergy or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Blackwell Synergy. Needs checking by a human.
- Daniel Webster : (1782-1852) Leading American politician of the antebellum Whig Party, famous for his oratory, his legal and diplomatic skills, and his efforts to prevent the Civil War in the name of American nationalism.
- Dean Acheson : An American diplomat (1893-1971) primarily responsible for shaping foreign policy during the Truman administration and early Cold War.
- Henry Kissinger : (1923—) American academic, diplomat, and simultaneously Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs and Secretary of State in the Nixon Administration; promoted realism (foreign policy) and détente with China and the Soviet Union; shared 1973 Nobel Peace Prize for ending the Vietnam War; Director, Atlantic Council
- Henry VIII : 16th century English king who broke with the Church of Rome, and married six times.
- Latino history : History of Hispanics in the U.S., especially those of Mexican origins.
- Northern Ireland, history : Chronology of the development and history of Northern Ireland.