Henry Kissinger/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Henry Kissinger, or pages that link to Henry Kissinger or to this page or whose text .
- Richard Nixon : American politician (1913–1994); President of the United States 1969–1974. Known for ending the Vietnam War and for the Watergate scandal.
- China : The most populous nation on Earth, third largest by area.
- Soviet Union : A Communist state, which took over the Russian Empire, after the Russian Revolution of 1917 that existed from 1922 to 1991; the major part now extant as the Russian Federation
- Vietnam War : A post-colonial independence/Cold War conflict between communist North Vietnam against South Vietnam, assisted by the United States (1955-1975), to unify Vietnam; won by North Vietnam in 1975.
- Paris Peace Talks : Secret bilateral talks between the U.S. and North Vietnam (1969-1973) to end U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War, resulting in the Paris Accords signed on January 28, 1973.
- Shanghai Communique : Add brief definition or description
- Single Integrated Operational Plan : The U.S. plan and doctrine for the use of nuclear weapons in a large campaign, prepared for all services by the United States Strategic Command, based on Joint Chiefs of Staff guidance