Black Sea/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Black Sea, or pages that link to Black Sea or to this page or whose text .
- Sea : Add brief definition or description
- Mediterranean Sea : The body of water separating Europe from Africa.
- Bosporus : Add brief definition or description
- Sea of Azov : Add brief definition or description
- Sea of Marmara : Add brief definition or description
- Bulgaria : Mountainous republic (population c. 7.3 million; capital Sofia) in south-eastern Europe, bordered by Romania to the north (with River Danube as border); the Black Sea to the east; Greece and Turkey to the south; and Yugoslavia and Macedonia to the west.
- Georgia : A country in the Caucasus to the southeast of Continental Europe and at the east coast of the Black Sea.
- Romania : South-east European republic (population c. 22.2 million; capital Bucharest) on the western shore of the Black Sea, and divided by the arc of the Carpathian Mountains, which enclose the Transylvanian basin in the north-west; borders Ukraine, Moldavia, Hungary, Serbia and Bulgaria.
- Russia : A country in northern Eurasia, with an area of 17 million km², currently the largest on our planet.
- Turkey : A secular Islamic republic (population 71.9 million; capital Ankara) extending from Eastern Thrace in Europe across the peninsula of Asia Minor; meets the Black Sea to the north, the Aegean to the west and the Mediterranean to the south; has land borders with Greece and Bulgaria in Europe, and Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Iran, Iraq and Syria.
- Ukraine : A large Slavic nation in Eastern Europe whose capital is Kyiv (Kiev).