Benji Lefevre/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Benji Lefevre, or pages that link to Benji Lefevre or to this page or whose text .
- United Kingdom : Constitutional monarchy which includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- England : The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000.
- Music : The art of structuring time by combining sound and silence into rhythm, harmonies and melodies.
- Swan Song Records : A record label launched by the English rock band Led Zeppelin on 7 May 1974, overseen by Led Zeppelin's manager Peter Grant.
- Led Zeppelin : Famous and influential English hard rock and blues group formed in 1968, known for their albums Led Zeppelin IV and Physical Graffiti, and songs 'Stairway to Heaven' and 'Whole Lotta Love'.
- The Song Remains the Same : A 1976 concert movie on Led Zeppelin filmed in North America and Britain, directed by Joe Massot and Peter Clifton.
- Physical Graffiti : A 1975 double studio album written and recorded by Led Zeppelin, and the band's first release on the label Swan Song Records.
- Presence : A 1976 studio album written and recorded by Led Zeppelin. Also known by the title Obelisk.
- The Song Remains the Same (album) : A 1976 live album recorded by Led Zeppelin and released as the soundtrack to the film of the same name.
- In Through the Out Door : A 1979 studio album written and recorded by Led Zeppelin. Also known by the title Look.
- Coda (album) : A 1982 studio album recorded by Led Zeppelin, featuring unreleased recordings over the band's 10 year history.
- Es Paranza Records : Add brief definition or description
- The Rolling Stones : Famous and influential English blues rock group formed in 1962, known for their albums Let It Bleed and Sticky Fingers, and songs '(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction' and 'Start Me Up'.
- Gong (band) : Add brief definition or description
- Peter Gabriel : Add brief definition or description
- Elton Dean : Add brief definition or description
- Anastacia : Add brief definition or description
- Jimmy Page : (b. 9 January 1944) English session guitarist and founder of influential group Led Zeppelin, known for his production techniques and blues influenced lead guitar soloing.
- Robert Plant : (b. 20 August 1948), English rock singer and songwriter, famous for his membership in the rock band Led Zeppelin as the lead vocalist, as well as for his successful solo career.
- John Paul Jones (musician) : (b. John Baldwin, 3 January 1946), English musician, composer, arranger, record producer, and multi-instrumentalist musician. Best known as the bass guitarist and keyboardist for Led Zeppelin.
- John Bonham : (31 May 1948 – 25 September 1980), English drummer and member of Led Zeppelin, he was known for his drum solos and hard hitting styles and became a role model for future rock percussionists.
- Old Mill House : Add brief definition or description
- : Of or relating to the reproduction of (typically humanly perceivable) sound, as with analog electrical or logical (digital) representations.
- Singing : The act of producing musical sounds with the voice, which is often contrasted with regular speech.