< BangkokJump to navigation Jump to search
- Asia : The largest continent in both land area (with 30% of Earth's land area) and population (with 4 billion people, or 60% of Earth's population).
- Southeast Asia : A region of the world located on the South Eastern part of the Eurasian plate as well as the Indian subcontinent.
- Thailand : Southeast Asian country (capital Bangkok), with a constitutional monarchy, often democratic government, and a relatively strong economy; population about 67 million.
- Grand Palace : Add brief definition or description
- Wat Arun : Add brief definition or description
- Wat Pho : Add brief definition or description