< AnionJump to navigation Jump to search
- Condensate polishing : An ion exchange process used to purify the steam condensate produced in high-pressure steam generation facilities such as those in large thermal power plants.
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Anion. Needs checking by a human.
- Faraday constant : The amount of electric charge (in absolute value) of one mole of electrons or of one mole of monovalent (singly charged) ions; symbol F.
- Glucosamine : Amino sugar component of chitin, heparan sulphate, chondroitin sulphate and many complex polysaccharides, used in treatment of osteoarthritis.
- Gold : Chemical element 79, symbol Au, a lustrous corrosion-resistant precious metal used for money, electronics and jewelry.
- Halogen : Nonmetallic elements in Group 17 of the periodic table: fluorine (F), chlorine (Cl), bromine (Br), iodine (I), and astatine (At).
- Ion-selective electrodes : A transducer (sensor) which converts the activity of a specific ion dissolved in a solution into an electrical potential which can be measured by a voltmeter or pH meter.
- Phosphate : An inorganic chemical derived from a salt of phosphoric acid, and used in agriculture and industry.
- Polyatomic ion : An ion consisting of a molecule with covalently bonded atoms or of a metal complex that can be considered to act as a single unit in the context of acid and base chemistry or in the formation of salts (i.e., a group of bonded atoms that act as if they were one).