Allegheny Portage Railroad/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Allegheny Portage Railroad, or pages that link to Allegheny Portage Railroad or to this page or whose text .
- Railroad : Technology that allows vehicles to travel on networks of fixed rails.
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Allegheny Portage Railroad. Needs checking by a human.
- Columbia and Philadelphia Railroad : Easternmost section of the Pennsylvania Main Line of Public Works which consisted of 82 miles of rail from Vine and Broad Streets in Philadelphia, to the canal basin Columbia where the Eastern Division canal began.
- Juniata Division Canal : One of the five sections of the Pennsylvania Main Line of Public Works; it ran from the Eastern Division canal basin at Duncan's Island, 127 miles to the west to Hollidaysburg, where it met the Allegheny Portage Railroad.
- Pennsylvania Main Line of Public Works : Former system of canals and railroads built by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to provide the transportation of goods across the state.
- Staple Bend Tunnel : The first railroad tunnel in the United States.
- Western Division Canal : Formerly one of the five sections of the Pennsylvania Main Line of Public Works which ran from the Allegheny Portage Railroad in the east into Pittsburgh, the western terminus of the Main Line.