'All' refers to every individual or anything of the given class, with no exceptions. It also means:
- Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia: A form of leukaemia, or cancer of the white blood cells characterized by excess immature forms of lymphoblasts.
- All (album): A 1967 studio album by American singer and former teen star James Darren, with the musical backing of the Ernie Freeman Combo.
- Anterior longitudinal ligament.
- All: An abbreviation in organic chemistry for allyl.
- ALL (complexity): Class of all decision problems, in computability and complexity theory.
- The All: A Hermetic conception of God.