Algerian War/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Algerian War, or pages that link to Algerian War or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Algerian War. Needs checking by a human.
- Armed helicopter : A helicopter that can be configured to carry troops or cargo only, light weapons and troops, or possibly a heavier ammunition load with still-removable weapons.
- Civil war (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Intelligence interrogation, U.S. : Policies, techniques and practices of United States interrogation in a national intelligence-gathering context. (See Intelligence interrogation, U.S., George W. Bush Administration for recent detailed discussions)
- Roger Trinquier : An influential French guerrilla and counterguerrilla officer in the 1950s and 1960s, best known for his work in Indochina (i.e. before the French left) in the extended Vietnam War, and in the Algerian War of Independence. He is one of the very few doctrinal writers to have endorsed even the controlled use of torture.
- Service de Documentation Exterieure et de Contre-Espionage : The civilian external intelligence and covert action organization of France
- Terrorism : An act, with targets including civilians or civilian infrastructure, intended to create an atmosphere of fear in order to obtain a political objective.
- Torture : The infliction of mental or physical pain, for punishment or as an interrogation technique.
- Vietnam, war, and the United States : The interactions of the Vietnam War with United States domestic politics and public opinion, and, in turn, how domestic considerations affected the military situation