Alfred Nobel/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Alfred Nobel, or pages that link to Alfred Nobel or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Alfred Nobel. Needs checking by a human.
- Explosives : Explosive agent; a compound or mixture susceptible of a rapid chemical reaction, as gunpowder, or nitroglycerin.
- Nitroglycerin : A very unstable, shock-sensitive high-explosive which also has medical uses as a vasodilator in heart disease
- Nobel Peace Prize : One of five Nobel Prizes bequeathed by the Swedish industrialist and inventor Alfred Nobel, awarded for fraternity between nations, and promotion of peace.
- Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine : Award conferred once a year by the Swedish Karolinska Institute, for physiology or medicine, since 1901.
- Nobel Prize : A prestigious annual prize awarded according to the will of Swedish chemist and entrepreneur Alfred Nobel in the categories Peace, Literature, Chemistry, Physiology or Medicine, and Physics.
- Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem : A modern revival of the medieval Knights Templar.