Academic degree/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Academic degree, or pages that link to Academic degree or to this page or whose text .
- Education : Learning, teaching, research and scholarship activities for the purpose of organizing, presenting and acquiring knowledge, skills or social norms.
- University : A type of institution that provides higher or tertiary education.
- Bachelor's degree : Undergraduate degree, awarded following successful academic study, examinations, coursework and so on, generally for two or three years full-time in Europe and four years in North America; awarded by an institute of higher education such as a university.
- Master's degree : Add brief definition or description
- Master of Philosophy : Postgraduate research degree requiring the completion of a thesis, and is a lesser degree than the Doctor of Philosophy, but greater than (or sometimes equal to) the Bachelor of Philosophy.
- Doctor of Philosophy : Postgraduate university degree requiring the completion of a research thesis.
- Doctor of Science : Add brief definition or description
- Honorary degree : Add brief definition or description