XYZ (band)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to XYZ (band), or pages that link to XYZ (band) or to this page or whose text .
- England : The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000.
- Music : The art of structuring time by combining sound and silence into rhythm, harmonies and melodies.
- Rock band : A musical group with plays rock and roll, rock and pop music.
- Jimmy Page : (b. 9 January 1944) English session guitarist and founder of influential group Led Zeppelin, known for his production techniques and blues influenced lead guitar soloing.
- Chris Squire : Add brief definition or description
- Alan White (Yes musician) : Add brief definition or description
- Led Zeppelin : Famous and influential English hard rock and blues group formed in 1968, known for their albums Led Zeppelin IV and Physical Graffiti, and songs 'Stairway to Heaven' and 'Whole Lotta Love'.
- Yes (band) : An English progressive rock band that formed in London in 1968.
- Robert Plant : (b. 20 August 1948), English rock singer and songwriter, famous for his membership in the rock band Led Zeppelin as the lead vocalist, as well as for his successful solo career.
- Peter Grant : (5 April 1935 – 21 November 1995), English manager and president of Swan Song Records, he was known for his no-nonsense management style and became a role model for future music managers.
- The Firm (band) : 1980s supergroup, comprising of ex-Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page, along with ex-Bad Company singer Paul Rodgers, Tony Franklin, and Chris Slade.
- Coda (album) : A 1982 studio album recorded by Led Zeppelin, featuring unreleased recordings over the band's 10 year history.
- 90125 (album) : Add brief definition or description
- Drama (Yes album) : Add brief definition or description