From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Romanticism, or pages that link to Romanticism or to this page or whose text .
- Literature : The profession of “letters” (from Latin litteras), and written texts considered as aesthetic and expressive objects. -->
- Philosophy : The study of the meaning and justification of beliefs about the most general, or universal, aspects of things.
- Art : Application of human creativity to existing materials, resulting in a new object or experience.
- Music : The art of structuring time by combining sound and silence into rhythm, harmonies and melodies.
- Romantic Era : An intellectual movement in the late eighteenth and early 19th centuries emphasizing individualism imagination and emotion.
- Nationalism : Strong belief that the interests of a particular nation-state are of primary importance.