Interim Iraqi Government/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Interim Iraqi Government, or pages that link to Interim Iraqi Government or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Interim Iraqi Government. Needs checking by a human.
- Coalition Provisional Authority : The initial U.S. civilian governmental body, carrying out, in Iraq, the role of Occupying Power as defined in the Third and Fourth Geneva Conventions
- Fouad Ajami : M. Khadduri Professor of Middle Eastern Studies, Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies, Johns Hopkins University; Trustee, Council on Foreign Relations; board member, Middle East Review of International Affairs (MERIA), Middle East Forum; Vice Chairman, Academic Council, Association for the Study of the Middle East and Africa
- Ghazi al-Yawar : An Iraqi political leader, currently one of two vice presidents; he is Sunni but from a tribe with Shiite members
- Iraq War : Invasion of Iraq by a coalition of countries, led by the United States, in 2003, and subsequent occupation
- Iraqi Governing Council : Advisory body created in 2003 by the Coalition Provisional Authority
- Lakhdar Brahimi : Member, Global Leadership Foundation; board, International Crisis Group; former Special Adviser to the Secretary General of the United Nations, and U.N. Special Envoy to Iraq in 2004; former Foreign Minister of Algeria