Giant cell/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Giant cell, or pages that link to Giant cell or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Giant cell. Needs checking by a human.
- Macrophage : A type of leukocyte (i.e., white blood cells) that is associated with chronic inflammatory response. It digests foreign cells using the mechanism of phagocytosis, and both circulates in the blood, but later attaches to tissue as a part of local immune response.
- Pathology : The medical specialty that is expert in the use of laboratory methods to support clinicians in diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis
- Syphilis : Chronic infectious disease caused by a spirochete Treponema pallidum, either transmitted by direct contact, usually in sexual intercourse, or passed from mother to child in utero.
- Tuberculosis : Infectious disease of humans and animals caused by the tubercle bacillus and characterized by the formation of tubercles on the lungs and other tissues of the body.