From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Zeppelin, or pages that link to Zeppelin or to this page or whose text .
- Engineering : The profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.
- Rigid airship : Airship in which its envelope is retained by the use of an internal structural framework rather than by being forced into shape by the pressure of the lifting gas within the envelope.
- Air travel : Add brief definition or description
- Aviation : Technology, operations and economics of aerial flight by human-developed machines
- Germany : Federal republic in central Europe (population c. 82.4 million; capital Berlin), with the North Sea, Denmark and the Baltic Sea to the north; Poland and the Czech Republic to the east; Switzerland and Austria to the south; and France, Luxembourg, Belgium and the Netherlands to the west; founding member of the European Union.
- Ferdinand von Zeppelin : Add brief definition or description
- Hugo Eckener : Add brief definition or description
- Deutsche Luftschiffahrts-AG : Add brief definition or description
- LZ 127 Graf Zeppelin : Add brief definition or description
- LZ 129 Hindenburg : Add brief definition or description
- Hydrogen : The most abundant and lightest chemical element which has atomic number Z = 1 and chemical symbol H.
- Helium : A chemical element, having the chemical symbol He, and atomic number (the number of protons) 2.
- Empire State Building : Add brief definition or description