From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Zalcitabine, or pages that link to Zalcitabine or to this page or whose text .
- Antiviral drug : A chemical that interfers with the replication cycle of viruses.
- HIV : An infectious human retrovirus, transmitted by bodily fluids, that causes AIDS.
- AIDS : A collection of symptoms and signs caused when an infection with the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) changes from simple presence to active disease.
- Reverse transcriptase inhibitor : Add brief definition or description