From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Yogi. Needs checking by a human.
- Asana : Body position in Joga to improve flexibility and vitality, often held for extended periods.
- Hinduism : A diffuse set of cultural and religious practices that originated on the Indian subcontinent.
- Panthera tigris (Tiger) : Large carnivorous feline mammal of Asia, having a tawny coat with transverse black stripes, a member of the Felidae family, and the largest of the four 'big cats' in the genus Panthera.
- Shiva : Major Hindu god and one aspect of Trimurti, in the Shaiva tradition of Hinduism, Shiva is seen as the Supreme God, in the Smarta tradition, he is one of the five primary forms of God.
- Sri Aurobindo : (1872–1950) Influential Indian philosopher, yogin and nationalist, developer of Integral consciousness theory and the Integral movement.
- Yoga : An entire (Indian) philosophy of being, with the goal of achieving peace of mind and of body, which also includes a set of exercises and breathing techniques to induce relaxation.
- Yogini : Add brief definition or description