From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Shiva. Needs checking by a human.
- Dada Lekhraj : Founder of the Brahma Kumaris movement revered as Brahma Baba among his followers.
- Final Fantasy : A role-playing video game series made in Japan by the company Square-Enix.
- Ghanta Karna : A Nepali festival celebrating the defeat of the mythical demon Ghanta-karna ("bell-ears").
- Gokarna mahadev : Important Nepali temple, situated near the village of Gokarna.
- Hinduism : A diffuse set of cultural and religious practices that originated on the Indian subcontinent.
- Odin : Considered the chief god in Norse paganism and the ruler of Asgard, homologous with the Anglo-Saxon Wōden and the Old High German Wotan.
- Religion : Belief in, and systems of, worshipful dedication to a superhuman power or belief in the ultimate nature of existence.
- Sathya Sai Baba Movement : Add brief definition or description
- Sathya Sai Baba : Controversial South Indian guru, religious leader, and orator, often described as a "godman" and miracle worker.
- Snake (organism) : Elongate legless carnivorous reptiles of the suborder Serpentes, order Squamata, abundant in all warm countries.
- Varanasi : City, also called Benares, in Uttar Pradesh state, northern India, on the Ganges River.
- Yoga : An entire (Indian) philosophy of being, with the goal of achieving peace of mind and of body, which also includes a set of exercises and breathing techniques to induce relaxation.
- Yogi : A male who practices the path of Yoga, maintaining a steadfast mind, and engaging in the process of transcending the lower self.