World War II, Origins/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to World War II, Origins, or pages that link to World War II, Origins or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/World War II, Origins. Needs checking by a human.
- Adolf Hitler : (1889–1945) Politician in Germany; became 1921 Nazi Party leader, 1933 Reichskanzler (Chancellor), then 1934 as der Führer dictator before and during World War II.
- Benito Mussolini : (1883-1945) The Fascist dictator of Italy from 1922 until 1943; as part of the Axis alliance, he led his country into war against France and Britain in 1940, and against the United States in 1941.
- French Third Republic : Add brief definition or description
- Munich Conference : Conference held in Munich on 28-29 September 1938, during which the leaders of Great Britain, France, and Italy agreed to allow Germany to annex certain areas of Czechoslovakia.
- World War II : War between the Allies (most notably the UK, US and Soviet Union) and the Axis (principally Germany and Japan) 1939–1945.