Wilhelm Keitel/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Wilhelm Keitel, or pages that link to Wilhelm Keitel or to this page or whose text .
- German military forces : German military traditions and organization from pre-19th century unification, through the World Wars, through reunification
- Adolf Hitler : (1889–1945) Politician in Germany; became 1921 Nazi Party leader, 1933 Reichskanzler (Chancellor), then 1934 as der Führer dictator before and during World War II.
- Oberkommando der Wehrmacht : (OKW) In Nazi Germany, the High Command of the Armed Forces, or the military staff office in direct support of Adolf Hitler
- Alfred Jodl : Colonel-general in the Army of Nazi Germany; head of operations branch of Oberkommando der Wehrmacht, the overall command staff; executed for war crimes by sentence of the International Military Tribunal (Nuremberg)
- Commando Order : An order from Adolf Hitler, later the basis for a number of war crimes prosecution, which condemned uniformed special operations personnel operating behind enemy lines