West Berlin/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to West Berlin, or pages that link to West Berlin or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/West Berlin. Needs checking by a human.
- Berlin Wall : Once (1961-1989) a barrier separating West Berlin from East Berlin and the rest of East Germany.
- Berlin : Capital of Germany and one of its 16 federal states (city state) with a population of 3.5 million people.
- France : Western European republic (population c. 64.1 million; capital Paris) extending across Europe from the English Channel in the north-west to the Mediterranean in the south-east; bounded by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain; founding member of the European Union. Colonial power in Southeast Asia until 1954.
- John F. Kennedy : American politician (1917-1963); president 1961-1963; assassinated in Dallas.
- Klaus Wowereit : Add brief definition or description
- Mikhail Gorbachev : (1931—) Last leader of the Soviet Union, appointed in 1985.
- Town square : Open area commonly found in the heart of a traditional town used for community gatherings.
- U.S. foreign policy : The foreign relations and diplomacy of the United States since 1775.