From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Voseo. Needs checking by a human.
- Dialect : Regional or social variety of a language distinguished by pronunciation, grammar, or vocabulary, especially a variety of speech differing from the standard literary language or speech pattern of the culture in which it exists.
- Rioplatense Spanish : The dialect of Spanish spoken in the River Plate (Río de la Plata) basin, which includes Uruguay and parts of Argentina, encompassing Buenos Aires.
- Spanish language : A Romance language widely spoken in Spain, its current and former territories, and the United States of America.
- Uruguay : An economically sound democracy in the Southern Cone of South America, with Argentina and Brazil as neighbors
- Verb : A word in the structure of written and spoken languages that generally defines action.