Rioplatense Spanish/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Rioplatense Spanish, or pages that link to Rioplatense Spanish or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Rioplatense Spanish. Needs checking by a human.
- Dialect : Regional or social variety of a language distinguished by pronunciation, grammar, or vocabulary, especially a variety of speech differing from the standard literary language or speech pattern of the culture in which it exists.
- Spanish language : A Romance language widely spoken in Spain, its current and former territories, and the United States of America.
- Uruguay : An economically sound democracy in the Southern Cone of South America, with Argentina and Brazil as neighbors
- Voseo : Add brief definition or description