Vitamin D/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Vitamin D, or pages that link to Vitamin D or to this page or whose text .
- Vitamin : Add brief definition or description
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Vitamin D. Needs checking by a human.
- Cancer : A generic term for a large group of diseases that can affect any part of the body; one defining feature is the rapid creation of abnormal cells that grow beyond their usual boundaries, and which can then invade adjoining parts of the body and spread to other organs.
- Dietary supplement : Preparation intended to provide nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals, fiber, fatty acids or amino acids, that are missing or are not consumed in sufficient quantity in a person's diet.
- Fibromyalgia : Inflammation of the fibrous or connective tissue of the body, characterized by acute and debilitating widespread musculoskeletal pain.
- Hormone : A chemical director of biological activity that travels through some portion of the body as a messenger.
- Lactose intolerance : Due to a decrease of the lactase enzyme in cells lining the small intestine of adults and a concomitant inability to break down or metabolize lactose.
- List of organic compounds : Add brief definition or description
- Multiple sclerosis : A chronic, inflammatory, demyelinating disease that affects the central nervous system (CNS).