Viking 1/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
< Viking 1
- See also changes related to Viking 1, or pages that link to Viking 1 or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Viking 1. Needs checking by a human.
- Atmospheric reentry : The movement of human-made or natural objects as they enter the atmosphere of a planet from outer space, in the case of Earth from an altitude above the 'edge of space.'
- Solar system : The sun and the planets orbiting it.
- Spacecraft : Vehicle designed to operate, with or without a crew, for use beyond the Earth's atmosphere.
- Viking program : The successful mission of space probes to Mars, Viking 1 and Viking 2, each designed to study the planet, and launched 20 August 1975, and 9 September 1975 respectively.