Venereal disease/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Venereal disease, or pages that link to Venereal disease or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Venereal disease. Needs checking by a human.
- Contraception (medical methods) : Medications and medical devices used to prevent pregnancy in sexually active couples.
- Gonorrhea : A sexually-transmitted disease.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act : The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), public law 104-191, is a statute enacted by the 104th U. S. Congress on August 21, 1996; it's primary impact is on protecting the confidentiality of health-case data.
- Kroger Babb : (30 December 1906 – 28 January 1980) American film and television producer and showman, whose marketing techniques were similar to a travelling salesman's, from the medicine-show tradition.
- Physician : A health science professional fully licensed to practice medicine and surgery.
- Sexually transmitted disease : Infections that are transmitted through exchange of semen, blood, and other body fluids or by direct contact with the affected body areas of infected people.
- Syphilis : Chronic infectious disease caused by a spirochete Treponema pallidum, either transmitted by direct contact, usually in sexual intercourse, or passed from mother to child in utero.
- Tuskegee Syphilis Study : Clinical study conducted in the 1930s in Tuskegee, Alabama, by the US Public Health Service, into syphilis for research related to the natural progression of the untreated disease.