United States Army Air Force/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to United States Army Air Force, or pages that link to United States Army Air Force or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/United States Army Air Force. Needs checking by a human.
- B-17 Flying Fortress (bomber) : A U.S. designed heavy bomber, with relatively light payload and moderate range, but excellent defenses and rugged construction, that was the primary U.S. daytime strategic bomber in the European Theater of the Second World War
- U.S. Navy : The branch of the United States Armed Forces charged with sea operations
- United States Air Force : One of the uniformed services of the United States, with principal responsibility for land-based long-range and high-performance aircraft, as well as land-based intercontinental ballistic missiles
- United States Army Air Corps : Original form taken when aviation became quasi-independent in the United States Army; succeeded by the United States Army Air Force
- World War II, air war : Air operations in the Second World War