U.S. intelligence involvement with World War II Japanese war criminals/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to U.S. intelligence involvement with World War II Japanese war criminals, or pages that link to U.S. intelligence involvement with World War II Japanese war criminals or to this page or whose text .
- Second World War : Alternative term for World War II.
- Japan : East Asian country of about 3,000 islands; one of the world's largest economies; population about 125,000,000.
- Central Intelligence Agency : The principal civilian intelligence organization of the United States, specializing in all-source intelligence analysis, clandestine human-source intelligence, and covert action.
- Clandestine human-source intelligence : clandestine operations by people who secretly collect intelligence, and their support by couriers, forgers, radio operators, and other operational personnel.
- Counterintelligence : Countermeasures to foreign intelligence organizations collecting intelligence against one's own side.
- U.S. Army Counterintelligence Corps : Add brief definition or description
- U.S. intelligence involvement with World War II Nazi war criminals : Actions by intelligence agencies, primarily in the U.S. Army, where Nazi strongly suspected of war crimes were not prosecuted in exchange for information, such information on the Soviet Union