Two-state solution/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Two-state solution, or pages that link to Two-state solution or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Two-state solution. Needs checking by a human.
- Christian Zionism : A Christian belief that it is essential for the Jewish people to return to an undivided Israel, before Jesus Christ will return in Jerusalem; basis for opposition to two-state solutions by some American religious conservatives
- Christians United For Israel : An evangelical Christian Zionist organization committed to support a Jewish homeland in Israel, headed by John Hagee; expansion of Israeli territory into a Greater Israel defined by Biblical ideas
- Dennis Ross : Special assistant to President Barack Obama and senior director of the Central Region on the National Security Council staff, who has served in the Carter, George W. Bush, Reagan and Clinton Administrations; Aspen Strategy Group, Aspen Institute; former Ziegler Fellow, Washington Institute for Near East Policy; Board of Editors, Middle East Quarterly
- George Mitchell : Obama administration special envoy to the Middle East; Member, International Crisis Group; successful mediator in Northern Ireland; retired U.S. Senator
- Israel Policy Forum : An organization that supports a strong U.S. diplomatic role in resolving the Arab-Israeli conflicts, and maintaining a strategic relationship between the U.S. and Israel; it endorses a two-state solution and engagement with Syria and Iran; it was endorsed, at its founding, by Yitzhak Rabin, and does not unreservedly support Likud positions
- The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy : A controversial book by two American academics, suggesting that the relationship between the United States and Israel is dysfunctional, but affected by a loose but politically powerful set of interest groups in both countries